Sunday, October 24, 2010

first post. that's right.

okay, so I've never blogged before. I don't even know if that should be allowed to be used as a verb. for somebody who claims to be technologically retarded (I don't understand half of the shorthand applied by users of the internet) I have recently been trying to get up to date with these things. after Twitter, a blog seemed like a logical next step. but now I'm feeling like I'm writing a letter to no-one. or everyone. who can tell? anyhow, to start with I'll tell you all about how I managed to hit my head yesterday morning. in fact, I won't. but that could be the sort of thing I might post up here. suffice to say it hurt quite a bit, and I now have a bump there which is quite neatly disguised by my mass of unstyled hair. after a few drinks last night, and some late-night dining, it seemed like a good idea to go and wash my hair, as I'd been wearing a hat all night. needless to say, I had forgotten about the bump on my head, and once I started shampooing my scalp, I realised that it was still quite sore. I think the moral of this story should be: "don't write a blog after a heavy night's drinking."

on a lighter note, I have been listening to this song way more than I should over the last few days. maybe this'll help me get it out of my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2G-DKOGFbc

and finally; I have no idea what I'll be blogging about, so hopefully that'll keep things interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment