Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I've been doing a bit of narcissistic photography recently, especially since the weather's so good, it's nice to play outside. If anybody uses Instagram, I upload a lot of my photography on there. Look me up under the username 'dermhurl' - same as Twitter and Youtube. No real other reason for this blog post, I just feel like I haven't done anything in a while. I've spent the last 2 weeks reading 'Rubicon' by Tom Holland, which I should have easily finished in a few days, if it weren't for the constant distractions one tends to find on sunny summer days. such as the following snaps:


beside the whitewashed stone shed in the home place, Co. Donegal

looking across the bay to Clare

down by the Plassey wreck, best known from the opening credits of 'Father Ted'

looking west towards America

leaning on a hedge in 'the street', Bruckless Co. Donegal

No comments:

Post a Comment