Saturday, April 9, 2011

Not To Worry

All in life is chance, as they say. It's probably true. Clichés do have that working in their favour.
Since my last update, I have become a little more adept at decision making, and moulding those chances to my own advantage. I finally took the plunge, rented a car, and drove it round on American roads. after a shaky start, I'm beginning to feel comfortable with it all. Now all I need to do is to figure out fun places to go in it. that shouldn't be a problem...
Also, for those who have never read my blog before, this is going to be a short post, I am currently not thinking so many jumbled thoughts as usual. I have been reading up on 17th/19th c. history and that is something which interests me. In other news, I am on a short trip to see that special someone, so I'm endeavouring not to spend all my time living vicariously through the internet.
Wishing you all Peace, Love and a Worry-free wallet.
Dermo

No comments:

Post a Comment