Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh Lordy

well there are mutants and zombies. I would personally prefer to be a mutant, as long as it wasn't one of those crazy mutations like the guy from the Fantastic Four. an extra finger or toe wouldn't be so bad. pointless, perhaps, but could possibly make life easier. in other news, I really like living on a bus. sometimes. even though it makes 'normal' life seem like something alien, I've gotten quite fond of my bunk rocking me to sleep at night. I finished reading my latest book recently, and will probably dedicate a blog to that in the next few days. In other news, my sunburnt elbows have finally gone back to normal after Puerto Rico, and I have had a very positive week. I'm not sure why that is, but I have an idea. Anyway, my bandmates have described me as a 'new Dermo' and the whole positive mental attitude is as infectious on the bus as harp player no. 1's sore throat. So we're all feeling a bit under the weather, but also are all in a really good mood (mostly) which is a total sea-change from some of the previous tours we have done together. as they say, the band that coughs together... umm I don't know where that was going, but you get my drift. Lucky for us then, since we are playing gigs almost 5 nights a week from now until April! Overall, this whole touring thing has its ups and downs, but currently spirits are up. This pleases me.
until next time: peace and love.
Dermo.

No comments:

Post a Comment